Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just a MySpace Coward

I used to have an account on MySpace. I would check on it every once in a while. I also posted some information against abortion on it. One picture I had on the MySpace page was of an aborted fetus at 22 weeks gestation. Family Planning Associates Medical Group advertises in my local Yellow Pages for abortion up to 22 weeks. If the image that I am showing is of a legal surgical procedure, then surely it would not be an abomination to show, right? If I were to show a removed portion of a stomach ulcer, people might be a bit disgusted but they would not want to get the picture removed. Removal of a stomach ulcer is just as much legal as a 22 week abortion.


**Photo of a dead child from an abortion was removed by Photo Bucket. Evidently it's too harsh of a truth for them to allow too. I need my own server again... Go to HerestheBlood.com for real photos and videos of abortion.


My eight year old nephew has a MySpace account which was posted by his mother. An eight year old boy having a MySpace account is against the rules of MySpace. I reported this violation to MySpace but the account is still up. My nephew's mother emailed me and said that she will keep my nephew from being my MySpace friend because of the abortion picture. Shortly thereafter, my account got hacked into and the abortion picture got removed. I put the abortion picture back up. As soon as I put the picture up, my account was hacked into again to have it removed again. Removal and putting the picture back happened numerous times until one day I was locked out of my MySpace account. Today I found out that my MySpace account was deleted by the person who hacked into my account.

On my MySpace page I asked the individual hacking into my account to discuss the abortion topic with me. Instead, this person decided to remain a coward and remain silent. Just because of one photo my privacy and free speech were violated.

This ordeal is actually why I started this blog. Let us pray that this account does not get hacked into either. It is wrong to forcefully silence a person based upon a belief. The person who hacked into my MySpace account could have decided to block the URL so that my nephew could not go to it. Instead, they decided to fully attack me. This shows the weakness, fear, and denial that pro-choice people have in their hearts. It truly is sad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

saw your gay photo,
now as to banning spectatio....what a bunch of skanks you people are, pretending you have some kind of right to insult the BLESSED MOTHER....WOULD YOU WRITE DEMEANING CAPTIONS ABOUT MOOOHAMMUD........HMMMM mr brave....hell no ....you're politically correct. oops i yelled...did you cry.

Tonal Bliss said...

No, I didn't cry. May God bless you and keep you. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Tonal Bliss said...

Hey, thanks for the compliment! One positive thing about blogs is that even if I do not post for a while my old posts can still help sway the opinions of visitors. I will continue to try my best. Thanks again!